The Emergency Blanket is waterproof, reusable, and portable. It’s designed for NASA but also essential for outdoors, survival, camping trips, and sporting events. It can deflect heat and sunshine on a hot and sunny day and can be used to offset hypothermic reactions. It can help block rain, wind, snow, and coldness and moisture to keep you dry in damp, wet, cold, rainy environments.
In first aid, the first aid blankets are used to prevent/counter hypothermia. A threefold action facilitates this:
- The airtight foil reduces convection.
- Heat loss caused by evaporation of perspiration, moisture or loss of blood is minimized by the same mechanism.
- To a limited extent, the reflective surface inhibits losses caused by thermal radiation.
1. Lightweight and Durable: It is made of PET film, extremely lightweight, flexible, and can retain 90% body heat in cold weather.
2. Portable: Its compact design makes it easy to carry for your adventure.
3. Versatile: It can keep you warm in cold climates and keep you dry in a wet rainy situation. It widely can be used as an insulation shade shelter as well as ground cover, tent footprint, backpack cover, rain poncho and so on.