The AOMED SD08 Foldaway Spine board, made of high density polyethylene (HDPE) is durable and the package is small-sized. The brand new PE material, bought from CNPC (Petro China) supplies high quality support. The foldaway design allows more efficient storage, easy to carry.
The flat board surface does not intensify the cervical spinal injuries or obstruct CPR efforts; the subtle texture surface also can prevent slippage, and it is easy to sterilize and clean.
12 handhold holes design, easy gripping, supplies more lifting space to keep the spinal board balance;
10 pins design for safety belt fast strapping needs.
Two small holes on both ends of the foldaway spine board are designed for head immobilizer fixing; the load capacity is 159kgs, about 350lbs; 8 extra holes are designed to keep lightweight; the net weight of this model is 9.2kg, about 20.24lbs.
Normally three safety belts with plastic buckles come with this spine board. Metal hook safety belts with plastic buckles, head immobilizer and cervical collar are optional. Customized logo is free.
- Fast immobilization device for spinal injury
- Made of durable HDPE(high density polyethylene)
- Double foldaway design
- Anti-skidding handhold holes
- 14 handhold holes
- 10 pins for safety belt strapping
- Built-in runners
- two holes for head immobilizer fixed
- Free three safety belts
- Waterproof for water rescue
- Delicate texture surface to avoid slippage
- Easy to sterilize and clean
- Fits basket stretcher
- Different color is available, MOQ:200pcs
- Customize logo FREE, MOQ:200pcs
- Fast safety belt with metal hook--optional
- Warranty time:2 years