X-Ray Translucent Spine Board with Safety Straps SD-01
The AOMED SD01 spinal board, also known as a long spine board (LSB), long backboard, spine board, or plastic backboard, is a patient handling and transporting device used primarily in pre-hospital trauma care, designed to provide rigid support during movement of a patient with suspected spinal or limb injuries. The cone-shaped design is easy to release the injured while in a hospital or emergency center.
The open leg triangle design is more convenient to fix the injured; 18 handhold holes design supplies more lifting space and 8 pins design for safety belt strapping needs. On the spine board head, one small hole is for the head immobilizer. The spine board load capacity is 159kgs, about 350lbs; the net weight is 7kg, about 15.4lbs. Normally this X-Ray translucent spine board has three safety belts with plastic buckles; metal hook safety belts with plastic buckles are optional. Customized logo is free; different color is available.
The spineboard with fast release hook safety straps supplies safety spinal immobilization, widely used in hospital, emergency center, ambulance rescue; due to its lightweight, with floating foam, the spinal backboard can be used for water rescue. Spider strap, cervical extrication collar, and head immobilizer are optional, these three immobilization accessories usually used together with tactical backboard.
- Fast immobilization device for spinal injury
- Made of HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- Built-in runners
- Nonslip handhold holes
- 18 handhold holes
- 8 pins for safety belt strapping
- One hole for head immobilizer fixed
- Three straps with plastic buckle free
- Cone-shaped design
- Waterproof for water rescue
- Delicate texture surface to avoid slippage
- X-ray, CT and MRI available
- Easy to sterilize and clean
- Fits basket stretcher
- Different color is available, MOQ:200pcs
- Customize logo free, MOQ:200pcs
- Fast safety belt with a metal hook--optional
- Warranty time:2 years