The AOMED SD05 Long Back Board, made of durable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) by rotomolding technique, is durable, light and 100% x-ray translucent, CT and MRI compatibility, available to float on water for lifesaving rescue. The brand new PE material, bought from CNPC (Petro China) supplies high-quality support. The flat board surface does not intensify the cervical spinal injuries or obstruct CPR efforts; the subtly textured surface also can prevent slippage, and it is easy to sterilize and clean.
The small hole on the head of this spine board with straps is designed for head immobilizer fixing. The spine board load capacity is 159kgs, about 350lbs; the net weight of the SD05 long backboard is 8.9kg, about 19.6lbs.
Normally three safety belts with plastic buckles come with this spine board. Metal hook safety belts with plastic buckles, spider straps, head immobilizer, and cervical extrication collar are optional. The customized logo is free.
- Fast immobilization device for spinal injury
- Made of HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- Rotomolding durable HDPE shell
- Built-in runners
- Nonslip handhold holes
- 14 large handhold holes
- 10pins for safety belt strapping
- One hole for head immobilizer fixed
- Free three safety belts
- Waterproof for water rescue
- Delicate texture surface to avoid slippage
- X-ray, CT and MRI available
- Easy to sterilize and clean
- Fits basket stretcher
- Different color is available, MOQ:200pcs
- Customize logo FREE, MOQ:200pcs
- Fast safety belt with a metal hook--optional
- Warranty time:2 years