Full body Vacuum mattress stretcher with vacuum head immobilizer is used to fix and immobilize patients suspected of in a coma, can’t move alone because of hurt or broken extremities. Wrap the patient's body, extract air from inside by vacuum pump, make the vacuum mattress shaped fast according to the patient's body shape, to avoid secondary damage when moving or transport patients.
Vacuum immobilizer can be used in first aid of pre-hospital, earthquake, airport, mine, traffic accident, sports and military to transport, especially when the rescue space is constricted, such as a mountain, cave, and canyon.
The special red thicker TPU at the bottom side, which has two layers of TPU, and one layer fabric between them, which make it much stronger and heavy-duty.
- Valve, as the most important part of vacuum products, we use the high-quality one, which has excellent keeping vacuum performance over 72hours at least.
- Special anti-static and non-woven fabric, which prevent the beads stick to the fabric
- The multi-chamber design keeps the beads in the right position, and easy to use. No need to waste much time to make it smooth before using it.
- The density of the microspheres that have been optimized in order to guarantee good thermal isolation and to reduce the loss of heat from the patient
- TPU Material, better and more pop than PVC. TPU is more durable, abrasion and puncture resistant.
- There are three kinds of TPU totally, polyester, polyether, and polyester or polyether laminated.
- Polyester is hydrolyzed; polyether is waterproof and cannot be hydrolyzed, the third one has a coating layer on the fabric, which includes the features polyether or polyether has and also the better stretchability.
- Good quality rubber handles, straps and buckles.
- Made of TPU, better and more popular than PVC. TPU is more durable, abrasion and puncture resistant.
- It can rapidly and safely adjust the stretcher to be soft or hard by using the double-action pump, which can be easily and quickly operated.
- Adjusted to the shape of the body perfectly in first aid to avoid the second injury caused by disordered moving, such as cervical and vertebral hurt.
- Allows X-ray/MRI examination, and it can be used in patient transportation by road, sea, and air.
- Applicable for first-aid centers, hospitals, schools, the army, gymnasiums, and stations, where accidents occur frequently.