The CPR Board, sometimes called cardiac board or CPR Compression board is a rigid plastic backboard, made from high-density polyethylene, designed for cardiopulmonary resuscitation,can be placed under the patient's chest during chest compression to provide a firm surface.
The CPR accessory board is easy to clean. Use the CPR Board during both CPR training and administration. It is ideal for those patients who have suffered cervical spine injuries. During the process of CPR, the board is of great help to avoid further cervical vertebra damage.
It also helps to ensure a constant open airway. The head cup maintains proper alignment of a patient’s head, while the contoured sides make lifting the patient easier.
There are hand slots at the top. Commonly found on Crash Carts, the CPR Board is an essential piece of first aid equipment, along with a suction machine, an Ambu-Bag and a mask. It is also referred to as a cardiac backboard.
According to some regulatory requirements, The CPR Board is required to be kept on hand at many dental, medical, and recreation facilities. EMT vehicles and ambulances also have to carry the CPR Board.
The CPR Board is designed for CPR training and CPR administration by providing a firm surface that helps to properly position a patient.
Ideal for keeping on hand in hospital facilities, churches, daycares, schools, and camps, the CPR Board serves as an essential first-aid solution to keep on hand.
- Made of high-density polyethylene materials
- Provides a firm surface for CPR training and administration
- Help to fix the patient's position, to ensure the patient's airway is to keep opening.
- Cup-shaped configuration consistent with the patient's head
- Contoured sides make lifting the patient easier
- Lower parts of the head facilitate airway opening.
- Available in blue and red.
- Easy to clean